Always chasing light

Always chasing light

tirsdag den 27. august 2013

Hilly landscape

Ten days ago my wife and I spent the weekend in the danish National Park "Mols Bjerge" together with some good photo friends. - The national park was inaugurated in early 2008. It covers an area of ​​180 square kilometers, of which the protected hilly landscape is only approx. 2,500 hectares.

Mols Bjerge (Mols Hills) has great national importance as the area is unique both in terms of landscape and geology. The landscape with its rolling hills was formed during the end of the latest ice age, about ten thousand years ago.

You can read more about this beautiful landscape here: http://www.danmarksnationalparker.dk/English/Mols/ 

I hope you will enjoy the landscape captures I made. - On this occasion I had a wide-angle lens Nikon 10-24 mm for testing. - You can judge the results yourself.

              









Follow on Bloglovin

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar